Adding and Managing Blog Posts
How do I add or manage my blog posts?
This article will show you how to navigate to, manage, and add blog posts to your website.
1. Log in to the backend of your framework & click on Advanced in the top right of the main navigation.
2. Click on Posts under the "Manage Blocks" heading.
3. A new tab will open, bringing up all of your blog posts and drafts.
4. Click on "Edit" below a post you would like to edit or publish or click on "Add New" to add a new post.
5. If you clicked "Add New" you can write your post, add photos & a featured image, then publish or edit your draft.
Tip: Be sure to add a landscape featured image so a preview image shows up when you share your post on your site or social media.
Super Pro Tip: Follow the SEO instructions at the bottom of your post to boost your local Search Engine Rankings.
Warning: If you want your post to show up at a certain place on your site, don't forget to select the category or add a new category. For example: create the category "Home Page" if you want certain blog posts to show up on your home page.
Updated on: 03/09/2020